Senior Proposal Engineer (Req.2016-14548)
Foster Wheeler (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001283062
Employer Ref. update 2015**
- Strong English Communications Skills is a must. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate strong English Reading, Writing and Understanding Skills
- Bachelor Degree and/or Master Degree in any relevant fields of operations such as Engineering, Industrial, Sciences, Business, Commercial, etc.
- Between 6-10 years of career experience, preferably in the engineering construction industry but experience in other industries and/or business sectors will be considered
- Consideration will also be given to people at management level from other functions that have a strong input to high value proposals (e.g. project controls and planning, construction, piping engineering and business development)
- Highly motivated, well organized, resourceful and proactive with a tenacious and empowering team orientated style. Well-developed written and verbal communications, interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills
- Preferably with Commercial awareness and/or experience in budgeting, planning, negotiating, organizing or financial control, but not essential
- Good problem solving abilities with the ability to multi-task and apply a structured approach to complex situations. Flexible approach and able to work under pressure with a can-do attitude and a desire to win
- Understands principles of leadership and motivated to contribute towards people development. Ability to promote an open and informal communication environment that aims at growing mutual trust and teamwork
Location: based H.O., Sriracha, Chonburi
Interested candidates should submit a recent photograph, resume qualifications, and expected salary to below address or visit www.find.amecfw.com to Apply Online.
Tel: +66(0) 3834 4300 Fax: +66(0) 3834 4344
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Foster Wheeler (Thailand) Limited
About Foster Wheeler (Thailand) Limited
Amec Foster Wheeler designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors. With pro-forma 2014 annualised scope revenues of £5.5 billion and over 40,000 people in more than 50 countries, the company operates across the whole of the oil and gas industry – from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products – and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets. Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.