Senior Project QA/QC Coordinator (6-month-contract)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249675
Employer Ref. *BKK
Location: Chatuchak, Bangkok
Contract Period: 6-mth
Work at CUEL BANGKOK HEAD OFFICE, SCB Park Plaza Tower II (West), 9th Floor Ratchadapisek Road Chatuchak Bangkok
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years Oil & Gas Industry
- Inspection Experience.
- CSWIP / AWS / PCN certifications preferred.
- Experience of Fabrication, Welding and Materials. Coating, Painting and Packaged Equipment.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System.
- Ability to manage a team of Project QA/QC Coordinators.
- Conversant with International Codes & Standards relating to the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral English.
- Computer skills conversant with Office programs particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and Acrobat
- Where necessary lead a team of Project QA/QC Coordinators in the management and administration of inspection assignments.
- Manage as per agreed work scope the review of Vendor Data in support of Package Engineers.
- Report on project QA/QC issues.
- Liaise with and support Project Management Teams regarding QA/QC matters.
- Raise, oversee and review Local and Overseas Inspection Assignments.
- Liaise with Third Party Inspection Agencies and Certification Bodies as and when required.
- Review Inspection Reports.
- Update and maintain Inspection Records via CUEL Website.
- Visit suppliers/sub suppliers to check on Third Party monitoring of QA/QC activities as and when required.
- Complete assigned tasks for the Company ISO 9001QMS as assigned by Quality Assurance Manager.
- Monitor implementation of Project Quality Plan for the project to ensure quality compliance.
- Initiate Quality awareness within the project team, including close liaison with the fabrication yard personnel and all installation phase CARs.
- Review and comment on Company and subcontractors project procedural documents addressing the control and verification methods which may affect quality conformance to specification requirements.
- Analyse and advise on quality requirements for the project.
- Ensure all necessary document preparation is completed by all concerned prior to work execution (as required).
- Oversee QA functions for the Project to ensure efficient control is implemented and maintained within the Project.
- Report and update the progress status of corrective actions required as identified by PRNCAs raised; also verify PRNCA completion to QA Engineer.
- Report any Company complaint, in regards to quality, to the Project Manager through meetings or by e-mail, in order to ensure the appropriate action or improvement is implemented in an effective manner.
- Expedite project specific procedural documents and report the submission and approval status to Project Team.
- Organize with QA Engineer for project quality audit program and compile audit reports for submission to the Project Manager and Company.
- Ensure Company Specifications and Project Specific Specifications are kept up to date in the CUEL shared drive and on the project specific website.
- Ensure project specific documentation is updated as required in CUEL project specific website.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
Ratchadapisek Rd. Chatuchak Bangkok 10900
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CUEL Limited
About CUEL Limited
CUEL is a marginal field contracting specialist, offering International Oil Companies a unique range of construction related services. Originally formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class, integrated service that encompasses: Project Management; Conceptual thru to Detailed Engineering Design; Procurement; Fabrication; Installation and Commissioning.
With its innovative cost solutions, CUEL in its short history, has already developed an extensive track record in the South East Asia region. Operating as a turnkey contractor, CUEL is delivering an extensive range of offshore facilities for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as within other strategic locations in the Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves it's success with a best practice approach to safety, Quality and environment. We have a clear capability to understand clients’ expectations, primarily due to our unique business model that integrates expertise from clients and contractors perspective.
CUEL’s fabrication facilities at Laem Chabang in Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdoms growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.