Senior Project Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256831
Employer Ref. 1133960/001
A rapidly expanding IT business is looking for a Senior Project Manager in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for managing large projects. Reporting directly to the Vice President, this is a role for a Project Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Project Manager:
Due to excellence results and future expansion plans, the Senior Project Manager will play key role in the project's team continued development and success.
- Develop project plans, goals Developing schedules and methods for measuring results
- Guide and perform strategic analysis for the project
- Organise and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Assemble and coordinate project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Prepare requests for proposals and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications
- Solution development
- Gather and analyse data to establish system requirements
- Develop work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
- Research, evaluate, and recommend systems/equipment/technologies based upon client needs
- Draft technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents
- Interface with various team members such as management, administration, legal, and support staff on a regular basis
- Provide client with post-installation and integration support
To succeed in the Senior Project Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the managers and clients.
- Excellent educational background, preferable in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills
- Organisational, well-developed interpersonal and analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
- Team player
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
- Software and hardware integration
- Able to travel abroad - can be frequent, particularly if working at consultancy level
- Working hours: mainly 8:30 to 5:30 but deadlines may require additional hours to be worked
This is international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Project Manager job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.