Senior Programmer and System Analyst (.Net)
Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215606
Employer Ref. 022964869
Programmer and System Analyst (.Net)
- Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts
- Development and testing the applications by request.
- Be responsible for the quality assurance and overall integrity of the program
- Responsible for documenting all programs to the required normal standard
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer science, IT or related field
- Experience 2-3 Years in Programming & testing.
- Must have strong coding skills with C# or Objective-C
- Must have
strong SQL Skills
- Excellent knowledge .NET enterprise (web & window Application)
- Knowledge in Mobile application (Optional)
- Strong Oracle Server and relational database design
- Experience Knowledge of system analysis and design, including object orientated analysis and design skills.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure a commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
About Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
At Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited, our products and services as well as our contemporary look have always been admired. We provide a full range of the highest value retail and corporate banking services enhanced and directed by our “More Than Banking” concept. We aim to improve the lifestyle of all our customers by responding to their complete range of financial needs. If you are ready to be part of the experience at BAY and take on a diversified role in a vibrant environment, here are some great opportunities for you to consider.