Senior Production Engineer (40-60K)
MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241825
Position: Senior Production Engineer
Benefit: 40K - 60K + other benefits
Based : Samut Prakarn
Contact Recruiter: Bootsakorn 086-378-4057
Our client is one of the global leading Medical device manufacturer. They have established in Thailand for more than 20 years with largest factories and operations in the east of Thailand and the regional head office for Asia Pacific.
They are now seeking for “Senior Production Engineer”, based in Samut Prakan, reporting the Production Manager.
- Plan and expedite the production out-put with good quality and competitive cost as per production plans to meet the customer delivery plans
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule and ensuring that the production is cost effective
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
- Acts as a key player to improve manufacturing efficiency productivity improvement and continuous improvement programs (CIP) by using systematic approach tool such as 5S, Kaizen, QCC, Lean MFG or Six Sigma programs.
- Coach, train and develop his/her subordinates to improve their competencies and performances of manufacturing skills full-filled with quality awareness.
- Estimate, negotiate and agree budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensure that productions and supporting teams perform by complying the company rules and regulations under environments, safety and corporate social responsibility concepts by complying with ISO standard requirements and government regulations.
- Organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Ready to get any professional and technical knowledge training programs to have higher supervisory skill and ready to be “train a trainer” to coach and support to their subordinates and colleagues, accordingly.
- Perform another task-forces as per management assignment
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality only.
- Age between 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Having related working experience at least 4 years in Medical device manufacturing, automotive manufacturing, Electronic manufacturing, Food manufacturing.
- Good communicate in English well, both speaking and writing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high discipline to manage team.
Including benefit package and career opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate. Please e-mail your CV (in MS Word format only), and refer the position as
Senior Production Engineer
If you believe that you are the right one Call Bootsakorn "NOW" 086-378-4057
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
About MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
For over fifty years, we have been a world leader in the field of executive search, and have provided high-caliber candidates to literally thousands of companies. We have International reach which is unparalleled in our industry.
MRINetwork has been operating for 12 years in Thailand. As a client we find the best quality candidates quickly and as a candidate our recruiters will assist you in any way they can in your career transition.
For more information, please call 66 (0) 2651 9889