Senior Product Manager-SME Credit Lending Product (Product Program)/ผู้จัดการอาวุโส-ผลิตภัณฑ์สินเชื่อเอสเอ็มอี
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225402
- To develop SME credit lending products to support customer value proposition and to enhance product profitability, mostly are formula lending product programs and special credit products.
- The role includes understanding of end-to-end process from customer's need assessment, product concept design, pricing strategy to meet P&L target, coordinate with risk team to ensure healthy product portfolio and launching timeline.
- Monitor and update market information of SMEs product in market, analyze and compare product features and communicate with related internal teams (i.e. RM, Marketing, Risk Portfolio Management, Process etc.)
- To coordinate with other internal team to ensure adherance to compliance, legal, audit and other regulations.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in related fields: Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Engineering etc.
- At least 3 years of working experience in banking industry. Preferaby in related to lending functions i.e. RM, Credit Analyst, Credit Structured Products, Secured Retail Product Development in Corporate Banking or SME Banking or Retail Banking.
- A quick learner, self starter, with ability to manage and prioritize tasks, problem solving skill.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.