Senior Product Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249444
Develop and market the designated products to be in the line of company’s expectation both short and long term in the view of sales, profit and quality image. Successfully execute the agreed marketing plan. Be the prime source of information related to the product and market. Manage critical process related to business planning, marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches and business performance tracking. This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the in-depth market knowledge.
- Analyze the market situation.
- Identify and assess the product’s potential.
- Develop strategies and tactics in order to achieve the objectives both short and long terms.
- Analyze investment level and prepare profit and loss statement
- Organize and coordinate local and international professional education event
- Ensure all agreed promotional activities be implemented according to the schedule.
- Provide training for field force to upgrade their knowledge, confidence and enthusiasm of the product.
- Ensure that all promotional materials must get the approval from HCCO, FDA and follow the Health Care Compliance before proceeding.
New product development
- Identify opportunities for new product development and new product launch that will contribute to the company’s objectives achievement.
- Initiate and conduct a quality market research for new product launch.
- Co-ordinate with regulatory affair on new product registration, ensure that IRF, FSC and package insert translation is available.
- Bachelor's degree in Pham, Science, preferably with MBA degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Manager, preferably Diabetes field
- Foundation knowledge of in-line product marketing, channel marketing or new product development
- Good command of Thai & English in speaking, reading and writing
- Demonstrated experience in critical marketing competencies: analysis, customer/market knowledge, marketing execution and pharmaceutical environment
- Experience managing advertising and direct marketing agencies
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
About Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson has more than 250 companies located in 57 countries around the world. Our Family of Companies is organized into several business segments comprised of franchises and therapeutic categories; Consumer , Medical Devices & Diagnostics , and Pharmaceuticals.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.