Senior Procurement Manager - Transportation - Upto 130k THB
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247116
My client is a famous name in the Logistics world. Their brand is a household name with a truly Global presence. Due to expansion they are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Procurement Manager to support the area of Transport based in Central Bangkok.
The successful candidate will Lead and plan tasks and activities in areas of Sourcing, Purchasing, Compliance and Subcontractor Management achieving agreed customer and organisation KPIs set.
This role reports directly to an Expat Senior Director of Transport and also the Regional Head of Procurement both based in Bangkok. They will manage a team of up to 5 subordinates.
Sourcing and Purchasing –
- Source, select and implement quality and cost effective transport solutions.
- Create a network of both ambient and temperature controlled suppliers
- Continuously create and review potential options of transportation (Purchase, Owner-Driver, Quota, Lease)
- Achieve saving results by successful renegotiation of rates with subcontractors through different methods
Compliance and Subcontractor Management
- Implement and maintain supplier/subcontractor performance review process with KPI’s and reporting
- Develop standard best practice procedures
- Maintain relationships with suppliers and customers and solve day-to-day issues
- Provide feedback to all related stakeholders
- Lead, develop and motivate team to achieve set objectives
- Set individual and team targets and objectives
- Determine the structure and responsibilities of the team
- Identify training needs and capabilities of team member
- Comply with organisation rules and regulations
- Review performance (KPI) on a weekly basis
- Lead weekly team meeting
- Provide monthly reporting to the Head of Procurement
- Only open to THAI National
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a Senior Procurement Management role
- Must have sourced transport vendors and export vendors in the past
- Must have worked on large scale projects (Minimum 1000 Million THB)
- Be very familiar with bidding and tender process
- Natural leader, able to inspire and motivate team
- Great communication skill needed
- Must be based in Bangkok, some travel will be required
If you feel you match to the requirements and really want to push your career forward. Please apply directly!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.