Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 66,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world’s best broker, best insurance intermediary, best reinsurance intermediary, best captives manager, and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources.
Aon in Thailand
Aon Thailand was established in 1968. Today, with over 180 qualified professionals based in Bangkok, Aon Thailand is the largest service provider in insurance and reinsurance brokerage, risk management and human capital consulting in Thailand.
Aon Thailand leverages its extensive local experience to help safeguard and advance our clients’ business. Over the years, Aon Thailand has contributed significantly to our customers in minimising their total cost of risk and insurance, and protecting their assets, people, profitability, and the integrity of their brand name. Our extensive client portfolio includes leading international and local companies, regulatory bodies, professional associations, as well as small and medium enterprises. Regardless of your size, industry sector, geography, or circumstance, Aon Thailand is dedicated to providing you with distinctive value and superior services.
Aon’s operation in Thailand comprises Aon Risk Solutions, which provides multifaceted retail brokering and risk management services; Aon Benfield, the reinsurance intermediary and capital advisor of Aon; and Aon Hewitt, which focuses on human resource services.
For more information, please visit our website www.aon.com/thailand
Career at Aon
Aon companies and divisions share a global mindset. Our success depends on sharing information across borders while encouraging creativity and independent thinking. We welcome diversity, and we value continuous learning through formal programs and from each other.
Now we are seeking for energetic, result-oriented, high performer and great team player person to join our company to Empower Results Clients, Colleague and Communities in various positions following;
Senior Processing Executive
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001224487
Reports To: Processing Manager/Team Leader
Direct Subordinates: Processing Units
- Be responsible for the data quality and prebilling requirement
- Preparing revenue analysis report and revenue forecast
- Supporting business units on core applications (SFDC, Qlikview and eGlobal)
- Performing audit file review
- Assisting team on compliance tasks
- Education:Bachelor's Degree/ Master Degree in accounting statistics or related fields.
- Experience: 2-5 year experience in Insurance Broker and/or Insurance Company and/or accounting or auditing is preferable
- Good interpersonal and good communications skills
- Analytical Skills and attention to detail.
- Organized and be able to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in English (Reading, Writing, Speaking).
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office) is a must, can use Excel
We provide attractive remuneration, training and career paths to those candidates who are selected. We reserve rights to contact potential candidates.
Interested candidates required to submit updated resume with photo to:
or contact 02-3054557(Chonthicha) for more information.