Senior Process Engineer / Process Engineer
DSG International (Thailand) PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256593
Employer Ref. recruitment@
Responsible for leading to determine the static and dynamic process center line, analyzes and develop system to improve the machine capabilities, maintain and sustainable process to meet the requirement for manufacturing and productivity.
- Identifies opportunities and provide efforts to improve quality, production costs, safety and machine reliability during daily production
- Coordinates and carry out for determine process center line and analyzes results to optimize the process parameter of production line.
- Determine and develop machine Static and Dynamic centerline standard to support machine operation process.
- To create and determine process centerline setting /work instruction during new machine validation and after validation, new part transfer.
- Develop troubleshooting, training and help production and team to fix problems of material, machine process, equipment and product, making recommendations for resolution, provide daily technical manufacturing and process support to Operations and team.
- Analyzes and develop process centerline items, checklist to operation and cross check the centerline data on daily and weekly result and report.
- Establish the process centerline audit schedule and manage to meet the schedule and criteria.
- Follow up the non-conformance items to improve.
- Liaise with product development and material team, lead new product and material implement and analyzes issue to optimize by process improvement activity. Be aware of impact of new products/material on manufacturing equipment, assess and support to optimize.
- Be aware of quality elements of new products/material and assess their impact on current manufacturing process equipment.
- Plan, design and lead new process/product development activities to achieve technical objectives within timeline & budget
- Control and organize all aspects of new process equipment projects when initial scoping and cost estimating through to installation, commissioning and handover to production and maintenance.
- Acts as an advocate for continuous improvement activities using statistical techniques to design experimentation for process and equipment to achieve targets losses reduction and cost saving.
- Process control graphics and develop and implement Standard operation procedure (SOP)
- Ensure that all Standard operation procedure (SOP) are followed and that all documentation is identified and validation.
- Keep up to date with the techniques, equipment, and materials being used and developed for further production.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Ability to understand machine process and product drawings
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, Project etc.
- Demonstrate good teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a close, multidiscipline environment. Maintain positive relationships and work with others.
- Strong leadership capability and communications skills
- Develop equipment and cost of machine process improvement projects
- Demonstrate proactive, flexible and positive attitude.
- Shares knowledge freely with others to ensure best practices
- Proactive approach to safety HS&E initiatives, promotes a high level of awareness in self and other.
- Working understanding of ISO, GMP and Quality system requirements.
Location: Plant in Saraburi.
Please fill in our application form before submitting your application. You may download the form from our website (http://th.dsgap.com/career). Thank you.
39 Moo 1,SIL Industrial Zone,
Tumbol Bualoy, Amphur Nongkae, Saraburi Province
Tel. : 036-373633.39
Website : http://www.dsgap.com
We do not accept the application via Quick Apply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DSG International (Thailand) PCL.
About DSG International (Thailand) PCL.
Background of DSG International Limited (DSGIL)
DSGIL, a holding Company with corporate headquarters in Hong Kong, has effective control of three distinct business entities with global consumer sales of around US$600 million in 2010. The East Asia Region, predominantly Hong Kong and China, is the birth place of the DSG Group Worldwide dating back more than 40 years ago The North American Region, known as Associated Hygienic Products (AHP), is the premier disposable diaper supplier to major retail customers such as Wal-Mart and Kroger. DSG International (Thailand) PLC is the regional headquarters responsible for the DSG SEA markets.
DSG International (Thailand) PLC (DSGT) is a manufacturer and marketer of disposable baby and adult diapers. DSGT has been listed in Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) since August 2006 with consolidated consumer sales of US$120 million in 2009. Current businesses concentrate in Thailand and Malaysia, with local presence in Singapore and Indonesia. With an ambitious growth agenda over coming years, building High Performance Organizations in all key markets is the highest priority.
In 2008, DSGT was nominated by the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) as the best performing small cap company in Thailand. In 2010, DSGT is again being shortlisted to be one of the top ten Best Companies by SET and Money Magazine.
For more information please visit us at; http://dsgap.com