Senior Process Engineer (EMC)
Schaffner EMC (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215295
- Age: 27 – 35 years.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineer/Industrial Engineer (electrical is preferable)
- Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing processes, electronic industry is preferable.
- Experience in manufacturing processes development, very good skill in planning, controlling and improvement the processes.
- Strong Knowledge in implementation of lean manufacturing, P-FMEA, statistical (SPC),and comprehensive process control plan.
- Very good interpersonal skill, work attitude, team workingand leadership skill.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- High responsibility, flexible working.
- Vigorous personality.
- Needs to well known in manufacturing design and processes very well.
- Computer skill: Auto-Cad, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook etc.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed cover letter; resume outlining your qualification for the position, previous work experience along with a recent photo by clicking "Apply Now"
Human Resources Division Manager
SCHAFFNER EMC Co., Ltd,
Northern Region Industrial Estate.
67 Moo 4 Tambol Ban Klang, Amphur Muang, Lamphun 51000
Only short listed will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Schaffner EMC (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Schaffner EMC (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Schaffner EMC (Thailand) Co., Ltd., in Lamphun, is a Swiss Based BOI sponsored production facility for electronic components for EMC applications and the car industry. We search for several creative, enthusiastic and motivated professionals for following position: