Senior Procedure Writer
Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237837
- Analyze and prepare the procedures to align with business requirement and system enhancement (if any) and work process.
- Cooperate with all related functions to review and improve the existing bank’s procedures in order to ensure effectiveness of the bank’s procedures.
- Participate in the working team of assigned projects such as Bank’s projects, Compliance Champion, Operation
- Be advisor of related regulations for the requestor from branches and departments.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Economics or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Bank field.
- Good reading in English.
- Good in Microsoft Office, Visio, Lotus Notes application and Internet.
- Good communication and persuasion skills.
- Good analytical, innovative thinking and problem solving skills
- Exhibit a high level of self-motivation, drive and integrity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
About Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
At Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited, our products and services as well as our contemporary look have always been admired. We provide a full range of the highest value retail and corporate banking services enhanced and directed by our “More Than Banking” concept. We aim to improve the lifestyle of all our customers by responding to their complete range of financial needs. If you are ready to be part of the experience at BAY and take on a diversified role in a vibrant environment, here are some great opportunities for you to consider.