Senior/Platform Support Engineer (DevOps)
Thomson Reuters Thailand.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257060
If you are a successful candidate, you will be a part of a small dynamic team within Technology Operations, you will provide first in class support and implementation services for Thomson Reuters Eikon, our flagship product.
- We drive improvements in platform delivery (lead time, throughput, predictability) through collaborative efforts with other parties
- Perform regular software deployments and understand their impacts
- Being a member of the Technical Recovery Team to resolve service incidents and partner with development teams to seek for proactive improvements such as improving deployments, monitoring and work instructions that has a measurable positive impact to service up time
- Design/develop application that will help to eliminate repetitive work and improve overall process and system efficiency
- Application support and troubleshooting skill.
- Network troubleshooting skill and related tools
- Scripting skills in common language (Shell Script, Python or Ruby)
- Highly proficient in Solaris/Linux/Windows platforms
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields or proven experience in platform application support with a major company
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about relational database or NoSQL
Applicants must be legally able to work in Thailand without the company having to provide a work permit.
Any question? Feel free to call us at number 02-648-8411 Attn: Suparerk Rattanaporn
How to apply? Submit your resume through “Apply now” button or this URL
Senior/Platform Support Engineer (DevOps)
Our address: Reuters Software (Thailand) Limited (A Thomson Reuters company)
34th floor, U Chu Liang Building,968 Rama IV Road,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
About Thomson Reuters Thailand.
WORKING AT THOMSON REUTERS
A passion to transform information into knowledge to act is in our very DNA. We provide intelligent information to over 1 billion professionals through our more than 60,000 people across 100 countries. Everyday leading decision-makers globally depend on our information to spark new ideas, create big things and make important decision which could shape the world.
In Thailand, we are at the top of the list of technology development companies developing world class applications and supporting state-of-the-art data centers globally. We are the 1st company to achieve CMMI level 5 in Thailand and are among the first group of companies to adopt “Agile” in the country.
At Thomson Reuters, we foster an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and have the opportunity to reach their full potential. We embrace diversity of thought, style, experience, culture, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, and veteran status to drive innovation and deliver competitive advantage.
So what is behind the amazing things at Thomson Reuters? Well it’s all about our people. We empower our staffs to think outside the box and bring out their best to their job. This is a place where you can develop your expertise in a job you love, collaborate with talented colleagues over the world and create innovation that can make a difference.
Explore more about what we do, opportunities we offer and life inside! careers.thomsonreuters.com
Our location: U Chu Liang building, Rama 4 road. 10 minutes-walk from BTS Saladaeng & MRT Silom.
- Competitive salary
- Guaranteed bonus & Performance based bonus
- Provident Fund
- Recognition Award
- Interest free loans
- Education grant for Master’s degree studies
Healthcare & Well Being
- Health insurance for staffs and their immediate family
- Dental care coverage
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Fitness club membership subsidy
- In-house exercise classes
Learning & Development
- English skills
- Technical & Functional skills
- Management & Leadership skills
Employee Engagement Activities
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program
- Music Club, Football Club, Cycling Club, Photo Club, Mother Club, etc.
- Movie Night, Music contest
...And many more!