jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001246214
Senior Planning is primary responsibility for Master Production Plan and Control the Production Planning and also Material Planning
List Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- To issue Capacity Plan and direct contact to Planning & Material ROH.
- To control production plan base one group work center that involve in production efficiency and master plan.
- To manage Material Cut Part and Supply base on production plan and also FIFO , Aging control
- To analyze, consider and review customer forecast before release plan and follow up materials requirement to Import officer.
- To plan for raw materials distribution to production process and provide raw materials requirement to Import officer.
- To coordinate with other department on Material planning and Production planning.
- To review Raw Materials to serve with customer requirement and Production plan.
- To monitor and control material within minimize stock and control aging material.
- To conduct meeting for new model.
- To supervise subordinates in warehouse and logistics function.
- Research and develop the best supplier to meet the requirement to ensure the appropriate transportation with lowest cost.
- Perform other related duties as required under the direction of direct Logistics & Planning Manager.
- Education/Degrees : Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Special Skills : Good in written and Spoken English, Computer skill, Interpersonal skills, Management skills.
- Years of experience : At least 3-5 years’ experience in Production Planning and Material Planning function.
- Type of experience : Relevant experience in production or planning is preferred
- ISO 9001:2008 Internal training.
- Lean Manufacturing trainings and Kaizen.
Competencies or behavioral characteristics required to the accomplish primary accountabilities of job:
- Must be able to interface with all levels within the company structure.
- Leadership skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.