Archetype’s Industrial division has now increased to more than 500 employees in the region following the recent acquisition of Tebodin Asia-Pacific, already well-known for its work in this sector. This acquisition positions us as one of the market leaders for industrial projects in the region. Our extensive portfolio of industrial references includes factories and complexes for such companies as Crown, Heineken, Khmer Brewery, Knauf, ABB, Dow Chemicals, Procter & Gamble, Schneider, Heinz, Unilever, Danone, Coca Cola, Campbells, Mondelez, and Exxonmobil.
With more than 1,100 employees, Archetype Group is one of the largest private construction consultancies in Asia Pacific with core services in Architecture & Master Planning, Building Design & Engineering, Industrial & Process Engineering and Project, Construction & Cost Management. Our expertise covers key construction sectors such as buildings & real estate, industry & manufacturing and energy & infrastructure.
Since 2002, Archetype has been involved in many different projects. Our built references include prestigious projects such as the MahaNhakon Tower in Bangkok, the Taj Mahal Palace in Mumbai, Capital Place (Four Seasons Hotel) in Jakarta, Saigon Pearl in Ho Chi Minh City, the Siem Reap International Airport, the Shangri-La hotel in Ulaan Bataar, the Landmark in Yangon and Rue Lauriston in Paris.
Archetype Group has also subsidiaries in Cambodia, China, France, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam with more than 1,000 project references.
Senior Piping Engineer/วิศวกรอาวุโสงานระบบท่อ
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001220082
- ITB/Contract Review, Preparation of Technical Specifications & Datasheets
- Preparation of Material Requisition (Tender document)
- Review of quotations from various national/international vendors
- Coordination with inter disciplines to resolve interfaces/battery limits
- Technical Clarifications with vendors and coordinate contractors and vendors
- Preparation of Technical Bid Evaluation with recommendations
- Detailed Engineering consisting review of various vendor drawings like P&ID, Layouts, GA Drawing, 3D modeling, Etc.
- Providing on-site technical assistance to construction and erection sub-contractor teams
- Adept at safety and loss prevention modeling techniques – Process safety study or HAZOP
- Work planning –plan and monitor one’s own activities, in consultation with the Discipline Engineer or Lead engineer, and take any corrective measures, if required, in accordance with the details of the project plan or the commission and client requirements in order to deliver the requested documents within the set deadlines.
- Inventory-Measure and record and existing situation at a project location, taking account of the framework conditions set by the client, in order to create stating point for the design
- Design realization-Prepare and elaborate design drawings and, if required make simple design calculations in consulting with all disciplines involved, in accordance with legislation regulation, technical guidelines, the program of requirements, TQS policy and the regulations in the TQS manuals, in order to contribute to the specifications and the realization of the project design (or parts thereof).
- Document management-Record and file design documents related to one’s own discipline, in accordance with the project agreements, TQS policy and the regulation s in the TQS manuals, allowing the status of the documents to be assessed by anyone at any time.
- Quality –Check one’ own documents and submit them for checking by the Discipline Engineer or Lead Engineer, and check other documents in accordance with the project plan or commission, the program of requirement legislation and regulations, TQS policy and the regulations in the TQS manuals, in order to meet the equality standards of the documents within ones’ discipline.
Bachelor degree in Engineering or Higher in Mechanical Engineer.
Prefer experience 7-10 years in Design & Engineering of Oil & Gas, Food, Chemical or relate industry for EPC & Engineering Consultancy
Possess professional engineering license.