Siam Modified Starch Co., Ltd. was established in 1985 as a joint venture among leading international organization.
Siam Modified Starch Co., Ltd. principle business activity involves the creation of value-added products from tapioca, utilizing local agricultural resources and through the application of modern technology. The company's modified tapioca starch, sold under the "Siam Modified Starch Co.,Ltd." brand, finds application in various industries sectors, particularly the Paper, Adhesive, Textile, Food industries and are used by customers in Thailand, Asia, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for people to become part of our hard-working management team. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with the qualifications and experience of each candidate, along with ample opportunity for advancement within the company. Candidates selected will be remunerated with a wide range of fringe benefits.
Senior Paper Technical Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001240228
- To perform paper application test (spray starch, wet end starch, size press starch and coating Starch) for existing products and new products as per QC and RD request.
- To give technical knowledge regarding starch application for customers in paper industry and recommend suitable modified starch products to meet the requirements for use in each application and individual paper mill conditions.
- To coordinate with Production department and Research Development in order to give total solution from concept through commercialization.
- To coordinate laboratory tests with customer for testing starch samples
- To cooperate with paper mills for conducting trial run modified starch products on their paper machine.
- To support sales activity in term of technical training regarding starch application and basic starch knowledge to maintain the existing customers and expand new market.
- To give technical presentation regarding starch chemistry and its applications in the international paper conference level.
- To provide in-house training for new employees as needed.
- Male, over 35 years old
- Bachelor or Master degree in Pulp and Paper Technology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in technical support or product development in paper industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very good command in English (both writing and oral communication)
- Have a car license
- Be able to travel aboard
- Good in computer literacy
- Be able to work under pressure
Siam Modified Starch Co., Ltd.
38/6 Moo 11 Pathumthani-Ladlumkaew Road,
Ladlumkaew, Pathumthani 12140
Tel: 02-598-1123 Khun Wittaya # 1390 / Khun Kuludee # 1301
Website : www.smscor.com