Senior Packaging Manager SEAA – Food solution
Unilever Thai Trading Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243292
Unilever Food Solutions is one of the world's leading global foodservice businesses. Unilever Food Solutions work with their customers including caterers, restaurateurs and major hotel and fast-food chains to create food solutions that help grow their business. Through it’s global organization, Unilever Food Solutions is one of the few foodservice businesses that can serve operators on a global level.
Unilever Food Solutions have a highly ambitious global growth agenda in which Savoury plays an important role. The UFS R&D team in Minburi is part of the UFS R&D AAME team and has a pivotal role in the AAME cluster and the global UFS R&D organisation in delivering the business growth targets going forward.
The key responsibilities:
- To ensure effective delivery of assigned project portfolio and development of the related packaging technology base, together with technologists who will be directly or indirectly reporting
- to him.
- Lead and build the capability of the UFS Packaging team , direct or non direct reports in SEAA, MEP, ZA as the most senior packaging manager.
- As key member of the global UFS packaging network, led by the global UFS Packaging Director, to build world class functional excellence in packaging for his team unit (people, processes, skills).
- Development of packaging capabilities in line with the needs of the business. This will include:
- Development of the skill base in materials technology
- Development and safeguarding of category skills, particularly on supply chain technologies
- Development of skills in technical project management
- Leading capability development in the FS SEA packaging network
- 10+ years in FMCG companies with manager background.
- Technical Packaging development, or Materials Technology
- Must show strong evidence of project leadership and strategic influencing
- Must show a proven track record of project delivery in innovation, renovation, supply chain support and VIP
- Must be a very good team player
- Must have very good communication skills
- Portfolio & Project Management
- Personal planning & organization of work
- Flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board packaging
Base Location: Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Unilever Thai Trading Limited
About Unilever Thai Trading Limited
Unilever Thai Group of Companies is a fast-moving consumer goods company with a strong presence in Thailand for more than 80 years. Unilever offers Thai consumers a wide range of leading brands in four categories; Home Care, Personal Care, Foods and Ice cream products.
Our Thai portfolio includes major brand icons such as: Comfort, Lux, Vaseline, Citra, Sunsilk, Clear, Pond’s, Dove, Axe, Rexona, Close Up, Breeze, Omo, Sunlight, Knorr, Wall’s, Magnum, Cornetto, Lipton and luxury division Unilever Network. Unilever Thailand employs around 4,000 people and generated annual sales of Baht 40,000 million in 2014.
Our Compass is designed to help us navigate our way to sustainable growth. It sets out our vision, in which Unilever reaches and inspires people across the globe through products and services, while reducing our impact on the environment, increasing our positive social impact and doubling the size of our business
Join us. Be a part of a team who works to create a better future for Thais every day
More Jobs from this employer
ช่างไฟฟ้าอิเล็คทรอนิคส์ – แผนกไอศกรีม และส่วนงานกลางวิศวกรรม/(3 อัตรา) (ปฏิบัติงานที่นิคมอุตสาหกรรมลาดกระบัง)
Calibration & Instrument Fitter – ส่วนงานกลางวิศวกรรม (2 อัตรา)/(ปฏิบัติงานที่นิคมอุตสาหกรรมลาดกระบัง)