Senior Operation Controller
Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242718
Employer Ref. 507532
Our client is a leading MNC which specialized in manufactures high-quality customized precious stones and gems to many markets worldwide
- Budgeting and planning as per guidelines
- Support management in Overseeing functional performance
- Forecasting and planning with high data integrity
- Variance analysis on staff cost, OPEX and CAPEX of all factory centres
- Understand company goals, objectives, relevant drivers and assumptions to develop financial analysis and development of business cases.
- Coordinate with related functions both local and from the group to gather related financial and operational figures as inputs to develop business case and management reporting.
- Identify external factors that impact to business cases and gather data as input for developing business case/projects
- Coordinate with related functions both local and from the group to gather related financial and operational figures as inputs to support key decisions in the production setup.
- Identify areas of improvement in the production setup and drive changes
- Support with analysis and presentation of key performance drivers for management
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in operations or business controlling
- Experience in manufacturing or operations or consultancy background in the above is an advantage
- Good communications skills in English
- Good interpersonal skills to build an effective working relationship with all stakeholders
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Power point
- Proficient analysing skills of operational and financial data in a structured approach
- Able to interpret operational and financial data and present results in a clear and concise format
- Able to work independently in a dynamic work environment
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Robert Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2566 for a confidential discussion
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.