Senior Officer, Information Security Analyst
Mubadala Petroleum (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252832
We are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Officer, Information Security Analyst Reporting to Specialist, Information Security you will be responsible for:
The Information Security Analyst is responsible for working with the Information Technology Department to ensure all systems are compliant with the Corporate and local Information Security Policies, Standards and Procedures.
This role is to provide information security expertise in the analysis, assessment, development, and evaluation of security control solutions to secure applications, cloud vendors, third-party providers and other relevant IT and business initiatives and processes. The analyst will develop/support security requirements, conduct security risk assessments, design/implement security solutions, evaluate application and system architectures, and review/enforce security policies and standards.
- Play a leading role in assisting with selection, implementations, and management of information security technology solutions such as Identity Management, Security Incident Event Management (SIEM), Access/Authentication (Password) Management, Network Access Control, Encryption, Threat Intelligence, Mobile Device Management, VPN access, data loss prevention, solutions requiring integration with ERP and/or authentication infrastructure, information lifecycle controls (processing, transmission, storage).
- Supervise third party service providers/contractors and drive the incident response, security reviews, and vulnerability management (including evaluating the effectiveness of any information security related duties, performed by IT department).
- Plan and conduct advanced vulnerability and penetration testing/assessments that also require in-depth analysis of IT controls applied to network infrastructure, virtualized servers, databases, web applications and interfaces, ERP and supporting software infrastructure (document management, reporting).
- Conduct advanced intrusion detection and analyses to identify trends, devise proactive deterrence measures, and mitigate threats and attacks against Company information and technology resources.
- Conduct extensive security reviews of new and existing technology solutions (hardware, software, enterprise applications, third party services and solutions) that Business Unit and the IT organization are involved in implementing or procurement requests that involve third party solutions and services.
- Conduct ongoing alternative studies to forecast future architectural changes, including leading proof of concept pilots, and interfacing with IT department to perform requirements analyses based on assessment of current IT infrastructure and 'keeping a pulse' on any projected changes that can affect the information security infrastructure at any given time.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of IT controls gaps (including compliance with ISO 27002 control objectives).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Industry Certifications (Preferred): CISSP, CISM, CISA, PMP, CRISC, CEH.
- At least 5 up to 10 years of experiences in the following areas:
- In-depth with tiered network security zones and access requirement, vulnerability assessments, and compliance audit; routers, firewalls, switches, VPN, wireless.
- Managing incident response activities.
- Selecting, implementing and managing information security solutions such as log management, SIEMs, Identity Management, endpoint security, and enterprise forensics
We are seeking people who can live our values of Purpose, Passion and Performance. If you can see yourself on our team, drill deeper. Apply today.
Interested candidates can submit their full resume in English with a recent photo to the following email by click "Apply Now"
Or apply directly at:
Mubadala Petroleum (Thailand) Limited
29th – 31st Shinnawatra Tower3, 1010 Viphavadi Rangsit Rd.
Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mubadala Petroleum (Thailand) Limited
About Mubadala Petroleum (Thailand) Limited
Mubadala Petroleum is a business unit within Mubadala Development Company, with exploration and production interests in 12 countries in the Middle East, North Africa and Central / Southeast Asia. Our current net working interest production was approximately 400,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Mubadala Petroleum has participating interests in 21 license areas covering over 150,000 sq. km across Southeast Asia, with several significant discoveries currently under appraisal / development. Our primary regional office is located in Singapore, with technical and operational teams in Bangkok, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and Ho Chi Minh City. Going forward, we are positioned to play a key role in Mubadala’s goal of building a leading exploration and production business spanning the Eastern Hemisphere.