Senior Officer, External Communication
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214131
Employer Ref. *Thanaton
Level : Senior Officer
Function : External Communication
Report to : Head of External Communication
To perform basic activities for execution of corporate communication campaigns and activities, in order to enhance employees’ involvement and understand ability in communication messages being delivered
Principal Accountabilities :
- Design basic elements of campaigns, and capture concept and theme from users in order to ensure alignment and appropriateness of communication messages being delivered
- Coordinate with internal communication and marketing communication in order to create alignment in brand and communication messages to all stakeholders
- Perform basic activities for implementation of external communication activities e.g. news releases, management speeches, parts of annual reports, publications, and events for non-product issues in order to convey the desired image and ensure that process is run efficiently and in a timely manner
- Liaison with PR agencies, news agencies, event organizers, and etc. to ensure that communication activities’ goals and objectives are met within budget and appropriate time frame
- Gathering all opinions and attitudes regarding the communication activities to ensure effectiveness of communication program and ensure accuracy of the message conveyed
- Design basic communication approach to be implement across the company, and guide junior members to ensure involvement and reduce risks associated with insufficient communications
- Arrange events and activities, as well as any corrective actions for problems during the preparation and implementation phase, in order to ensure efficiency of project delivery
- Research on the practices of benchmarking organizations in order to adopt market best practices into organization
- Collect feedbacks from relevant parties and perform analysis to ensure business and other requirements are performed according to agreed SLA
- Assist senior members to perform conventional corporate communication assignments or to identify and respond generic, basic issues, in order to ensure better understand the processes for future references
- Contribute, if needed, to the implementation of small, low complexity project regarding corporate communication, which is simple and specific in nature under guidance, in order to support senior members in the documentation or reporting of performance
- Learn to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve patterned problems
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- Bachelor Degree in Arts (English) or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Internal or External Communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication, facilitation and activities management
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrated skill in influence
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to work in independently and in a collaborative team environment interacting with all levels in the organization
How to Apply
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
- You are welcome to contact Khun Thanaton Trakoolwong for more information on the job.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.