Senior Officer AR Airtime and Device
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246694
Employer Ref. *krissanaA
Level : Senior Officer
Function : AR Airtime and Device
Report to : AR Airtime and Device Head
To perform complex recording and closing of airtime, device, and inventory related accounts process and guide junior members through difficult assignments, in order to ensure accuracy of such accounts in alignment with standards and policies
Principal Accountabilities :
- Review and develop complex documents for booking airtime, device, and inventory related accounts in order to ensure accuracy and completeness of document in compliance with standards and policies
- Coordinate with regulators, auditors and all relevant parties in order to provide and clarify complex information and issue regarding airtime, device, and inventory related accounts
- Ensure quality of information and database on accounts receivable for airtime and device to ensure that accurate, complete, and relevant information is provided in a timely manner
- Address issues regarding accounts receivable for airtime and device, and guide junior members through difficult assignments
- Perform complex recording and closing airtime, device, and inventory related accounts in order to ensure accuracy of such accounts
- Perform complex activities for the process of monitoring liability incurred from airtime and device accounts and providing document and data to relevant functions in order to ensure accuracy of debt collection in due course
- Collect feedbacks from users to ensure business and other requirements are met
- Assist senior members to perform conventional accounting assignments or to identify and respond generic, basic issues, in order to ensure better understand the processes for future references
- Contribute, if needed, to the implementation of small, low complexity strategic project, regarding accounting, which is simple and specific in nature, under guidance, in order to support senior members in the documentation or reporting of performance
- Learn to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve patterned problems
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years experiences in related field
- In-depth knowledge of MS excel
- Extensive understanding of general accounting procedures, Withholding tax and Vat
- Familiarity with accounts receivable process, automated billing systems and reconciliations
- Good command in English and communication skills
- Good problem solving and can work under pressure
- Can do Attitude
How to Apply:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
You are welcome to contact Khun Krissana for more information on the job.
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 22-41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
Tel. 02-202-8000 Fax: 02-202-8113
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.