Senior Merchandiser ( Audio Visual Products) - Power Buy, Head Office - Silom
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235376
- Dealing between store and supplier to get the best price.
- Ensuring that products appear in the right store at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities
- Working closely with the buying teams to accurately forecast, plan stock levels and monitor performance.
- Tracking the delivery of stock, ensuring goods arrive on time and meet quality standards.
- Visiting stores to see how products are selling and gathering information relating to customer reaction to products
- controlling stock and doing various data for Management level.
- Thai nationality, male or female, age 25-35 years old
- Bachelor or Master Degree’s in Administrator , or any related fields.
- Minimum 2 year experiences in Retail Business (CE products) or any related business.
- Good English skill and familiar with computer programs.
- Good communication and problem solving skills as well as multi tasking.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL GROUP
About CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally.
In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL),Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".