Senior Mechanical Engineer / Manager
ST Electronics (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241584
- To execute proposal and project work in construction business.
- Implement project documents and also distribute to related persons.
- Supervise and consult to sub-contract on site about the corrective installation methods.
- Track the project work status and report to contractors and owner periodically in order to ensure that every task is not overdue, reconcile in case of these any past-due job occur.
- Provide project schedule in detail by focusing on effective cost and quality of work.
- To take and create test plans, test requirement, test scenarios and test data for use during the functional.
- Implementing the defect in process, corrective complaint of customer and supporting to improve new model.
- Analyzing, investigating caused of quality problem by coordinating with suppliers including ensure improving protection process.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the quality plan and related QA document in accordance with project specification.
- Initiate (corrective and preventive) action to prevent the occurrence of non-conformity product, service and process.
- Monitor quality objective result and collate report to management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor-Master degree in Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer or and related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in leading a team of engineers in the design and implementation of Platform Screen Door (PSD) Systems preferably in the transportation environment, elevator, escalator or related field.
- Have experiences in Technical training in elevator and escalator business will be advantage.
- Proactive communication, analysis and problem solving, self-confidence, result focus.
- Good command in English and IT literacy.
- Able to work effectively as a team as well as independently.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
If you are interested in the career opportunity stated above, please send your application letter and resume stating full details of your background, references and expected salary to ;
ST Electronics (Thailand) Limited
21 TST Tower, 16th Floor,
Soi Choei Phuang, Vibhavadee Rangsit Road,
Chomphon, Jatujak, Bangkok 10900
Tel : 02-617-4001-3
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (Thailand) Limited
About ST Electronics (Thailand) Limited
ST Electronics is one of the leading companies in the world that offers a full suite of rail electronics solutions including command, control and communications, automatic fare collection and platform screen doors, and passenger information systems with customers that span Asia and include China, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey and Thailand.
ST Electronics is a wholly owned subsidiary of public-listed Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd (ST Engineering), headquartered in Singapore. ST Engineering has more than 22,000 employees worldwide, and over 100 subsidiaries and associated companies in 23 countries and 41 cities.
ST Electronics has played a central role in the development of Singapore's Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) and Light Rail Transit (LRT) systems since 1984. In 1997 the company was awarded a contract for an MRT Line with the world's first driverless heavy rail system that was built in Singapore.
For Thailand, ST Electronics has successfully delivered an Automatic Fare Collection and Platform Screen doors for BTS sky train, Passenger Information Display System for BMCL Blue Line and ongoing the electrical and electronic systems of the MRTA Purple Line project (Bang Yai – Bang Sue) , a new passenger railway in Bangkok.