Senior Marketing Officer (Customer Management)
Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219566
Employer Ref. alisapro2016
- Analyze customer information, develop and execute marketing campaigns to retain customers
- Coordinate with related parties to ensure campaigns' readiness before launch to target customers
- Initiate communication plan and key message that can be delivered to target customers effectively
- Evaluate campaign’s result based on quantitative and qualitative means as well as find new mechanic to improve
- Age between 27-32 years old
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, CRM
- 4 years' experience in customer relationship management or database management would be an advantage
- Computer literature especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command in English
Human Resources Section
ADVANCED INFO SERVICE PLC.
414 AIS Tower1, 13Fl. Samsennai,
Phayathai, Bangkok 10400 Thailand.
Website : http://www.ais.co.th/applyjob
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
About Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
Advanced Info Services Plc. (AIS) is the leading mobile operator in Thailand. Our core businesses include domestic mobile services, international direct dialing (IDD) services, and international roaming services. In 2013, we registered more than 41 million subscribers and generated 52% of market share by revenue.
AIS currently operate mobile service on both 2G and 3G technologies. The 2G service is operated on both the 900MHz and 1800MHz frequency under the Built-Transfer-Operate contracts with TOT and CAT, expiring in 2015 and 2013*. The commercial launch of 3G services on the 2.1GHz spectrum started in May 2013 under a 15-year license issued by the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC). Today the 3G service is available in all 77 provinces, covering 80% of population, and expected to replicate the 2G network coverage of 95% within 2014.
Our business strategy focuses on delivering quality in all dimension including device, network, applications and services. At AIS we believe in building and developing the ecosystem of the Thai telecommunication space. With our core strength in network quality, we aim to enhance sustainable growth through quality services delivered by our key business partners. For example, instead of creating our own branded mobile devices, we collaborate with the leading manufacturers to locally market variety of proper mobile devices. Similarly on digital content and applications, a growing group of local content/applications developers join our AIS theStartUp, and together we increase variety of digital consumption. In delivering quality services, we work alongside with our business alliances and solutions partners to differentiate our services with segmented privileges, discounts program, and new lifestyle services.