SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212116
Employer Ref. 494DB
Our client is an internationally established importer and distributor of exclusive international goods throughout Thailand dealing primarily with restaurants and hotels. This well-established organization is currently seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager to come on board who has a background in the FMCG/HORECA environment.
Location: Rama III
Salary: 70,000-130,000 Baht/month
- Work with the Sales Manager to identify new sales channels and ways to increase revenue stream
- Be a trusted consultant to the GM and MD of the company
- Develop marketing materials to support base business
- Design and implement marketing communications strategies
- Conduct data analysis including search for opportunities and a way to increase sales and improve the perception of the products to the target audience
- Analyse sales data and existing markets in order to identify areas of opportunity to increase market share
- Provide strategic guidelines on the effectiveness of marketing, advertising and communication programs and strategies, to improve the results.
- Perform trend analysis to identify potential new product lines for the company.
- 3+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager
- 5+ years of additional experience in the marketing field
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in marketing/advertising or related
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally in English
- Background in HORECA/FMCG environment
- Ability to build brand strategies
- Previous experience in managing staff members
- Experience in trade marketing is highly preferred.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.