Senior Marketing Executive- Retail Visual merchandising
True Corporation Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213759
Job Purpose :
The main responsibility is to develop True experience product & service display as a medium for customer communication by presenting through various designs of fixture display, product demonstration and signage. Moreover, initiate new display presentation and sustain the existing display in well-organized manner. Furthermore, to improve brand and customer experience at retail.
- Develop, design controlling and sustain of “True’s display & visibility experience” for all products, in order to provide better experience for customers under brand guideline.
- Manage project and control budget efficiently.
- Develop special projects per assignment.
- Select and work with sourcing vender to roll out all display, signage etc.
- Evaluate the most appropriate materials to develop display/signage for the brands at retail.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Marketing or related fields
- 4+ years of experience as a merchandising & display designer, retail branding, channel communication, event or interaction design or similar role.
- Collaborate with multiple business units to incorporate feedback appropriately with calmness and a user-centered focus.
- Understand business goals, product roadmaps and KPIs, and user insights
- good communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups and defend your design decisions.
- Stay current with the latest design and technology trends across display, decoration, and gadget platforms, and adopt smart techniques as appropriate.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch up, InVision, Illustrator, Photoshop.,etc.
In case of you are unable to attend on the above mentioned date please submit your CV via APPLY NOW instead. We will contact back if your qualification is matched with our requirements.
TRUE Corporation Public Company Limited
18 TrueTower, Ratchadapisek Rd., Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to True Corporation Public Company Limited
About True Corporation Public Company Limited
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
together we can make it true