SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE (AIRLINE)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220706
Employer Ref. 176DB
Location: Don Muang
Salary: 70,000 – 80,000 Baht/month
Our client is a leading airline operator. It requires a well-organised person who is active, dynamic, hands-on and has a pleasant personality to work in the position of Senior Marketing Executive.
- Develop the responsible India routes/markets under the supervision of the Product Manager
- Own / lead the responsible route strategic plan
- Own / lead the marketing plan roll up of the responsible routes or markets
- Support key actions related to responsible routes or markets
- Understand behavior / insights of travelers of the responsible routes or markets
- Implement and execute destination-marketing activities aligned with the budget plan and marketing calendar
- Manage A&P spending / P&L by routes
- Coordinate with in-house creative team and a media agency on above-and-below-the line activities
- Monitor route health and competitor movements of the responsible markets to update team and counter-act accordingly
- Lead projects related to the responsible routes / markets
- Ensure effectiveness of communication campaign in terms of brand visibility based upon the adopted ad, clarity of message and on-time submission
- Thai nationality, aged not over 35 years old.
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing for FMCG business.
- Innovative, logical thinking with rational mind
- Good planning and self-management
- Experienced in working with India team/market or other similar overseas markets will be an advantage
- Good English communication skills (written and spoken).
- Comfortable to travel and work at India office at least once a month
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.