Senior Manufacturing Engineer Manager - Base in Trang Province
Plan Creations Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220440
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer Manager will plan and direct overall manufacturing engineering activities. This individual will coordinate the manufacturing engineering teams in the creation, development, design and continuous improvement of manufacturing process and procedures. Design, develop and install components of engineering projects resulting in cost effective methods of manufacturing and fair and equitable manufacturing operating standards.
- Manage, prioritize and provide guidance to manufacturing engineers in their work assignments and projects.
- Review practices, procedures and processes in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness and reduce risk to product quality.
- Engage in strategic planning as a member of a cross-functional Manufacturing Team.
- Lead cross-functional team efforts to improve products and processes.
- Ensure lean concepts (identification of waste, quick set-ups, automation, visual signals, and standardization of work) are incorporated into all engineering activities to enable low volume high velocity production.
- Create and design technical programs to ensure manufacturing processes are meeting customer and quality expectations.
- Participate and contribute to new product design review and improvements.
- Develop and maintain manufacturing standards for process control and production rates.
- Streamline and improve overall manufacturing efficiency and process performances to reduce overall direct labor costs.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
- Establish process controls and mistake proofing/error reduction of products and processes.
- Interface with operations to ensure compliance with all manufacturing processes.
- Ensure proper corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner.
- Design and implement new fixtures to reduce setup time and improve process repeatability.
- Develop milestones and administer project management for capital projects as required.
- Assist in development and management of annual departmental budgets and operations' capital projects.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and practices
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Graduated bachelor degree or higher in engineering or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in operations management in the manufacturing industry and 5 Years Experience in Design & Product Improvement.
- Experience in wood Manufacturing will be advantage.
- Professional in Problem Solving Analysis and good problematic solving skills
- Results-oriented, self-driven with high job dedication and commitment.
- Must be able to work under high pressure and demanding schedule.
- Understand lean and Six Sigma concept and able to apply in the area.
- Creative, has an open mind towards new ways of doing things.
- Good communication with positive attitude.
- Able to communicate in English and Thai
- Can do Attitude
Please submit your application by post or e-mail, together with full resume stating your expected salary and a recent photograph to the below address. (All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.)
Sustainable Material: PlanToys® uses only environmentally-friendly materials.
Sustainable Manufacturing: PlanToys® is an environmentally and socially responsible private enterprise. We meet or exceed the industry standards: International Toy Safety Standard (ASTM & EN71), Quality Management (ISO 9001), Environmental Management (ISO 14001), OHSAS 18001 for Occupational Health & Safety, Social Accountability Management (SA8000)
Sustainable Mind: PlanToys®reaches out to the community to foster environmental and social awareness.
Human Resources Division
Plan Creations Co., Ltd.
114/1 Soi Sathorn 10, North Sathorn Road
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Website : www.plantoys.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Plan Creations Co., Ltd.
About Plan Creations Co., Ltd.
We are a Thailand-based manufacturer and marketer of premium educational wooden toys under the brand PlanToys®. After three decades in business PlanToys® are now available in over 54 countries. Our vision is to create high-quality, uniquely designed toys that inspire children's imagination in addition to promoting their physical and intellectual development while being socially and environmentally responsible in everything we do.
Presently, we are providing job opportunities and career development for high caliber candidates to join our dynamic team in the following positions: