Senior Manager-SME Credit Portfolio Management
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253600
- Analyze and monitor SME lending portfolio and SME business portfolio.
- Perform data analysis, credit risk modeling, propensity model to optimize risk & return of assigned portfolio.
- Recommend and create customer segmentation/ industry recommendation based on data analysis.
- Continuously monitor key factors in portfolio/ sub-portfolio and recommend necessary actions to control risk level to be within target levels.
- Support product team to improve criteria for existing SME product programs, or develop new product programs for specific client group with specific risk profiles, or monitor product program performance.
- Prepare various ad-hoc reports and summary of data insight for management and RM team, clearly communicate methodologies and findings, and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, MIS or Applied Mathematics.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in risk analytics or credit risk or risk modeling , with emphasis on development and maintenance of credit risk models, familiar with advanced Basel II methodology and other advanced analytical tools is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented.
- Proficient in data and computational programs i.e. Advanced Excel, Access, SAS, VBA.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.