Senior Manager, Sales - Event & Catering
Oriental Residence Bangkok
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224659
You will be responsible for:
- Be proactive to gain and achieve events budget as it is the role achievement indicator.
- Establish relationships with all key business such as corporate clients, agencies and etc. to ensure maximum revenue.
- Be aware of the trends of the market and take appropriate action
- Have extensive and keep update of the competitor hotel information and implement to our strategies to gain business in the area.
- Encourage full usage of all facilities in the hotel to maximise sales
- Carry out client visit and telephone sales calls to sell the facilities
- Ensure that all communications with customers are handled within the required time frame and to the hotel/company standards
- Regularly acquire the feedback from customer and resolve those issues by all team action.
- Ensure that statistical data is produced and analyzed
The successful candidate has:
- Thai nationality ONLY
- At least 2-3 years in Event and Catering in 5 star hotel
- Able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English communication
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
An attractive compensation package in line with the applicant’s experience will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your written application in English, together with a recent photograph and expected salary by e-mail to:
Ms. Tassanee Panchandee : Manager, Human Resources
110 Wireless Road, Bangkok
Tel : 02 125 9000 Fax : 02 125 9111
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Oriental Residence Bangkok
About Oriental Residence Bangkok