Senior Manager, Recruitment Admin
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239433
Strategy & management
- Develop and implement policy and procedure related to recruitment administration
- Identify appropriate on-boarding programme, recruitment branding and document centre
- Manage and develop end-to-end recruiting administration process
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers on on-boarding information, recruitment advertisement and employee database
- Utilise recruiting application, systems, software through the selection phase to on-boarding
Recruitment & Activities
- Establish and implement recruitment strategy to support expansion and growth
- Perform analysis of future employment needs and proactively recruitment admin process
- Initiate and conduct recruitment programme, educational & government collaboration to ensure competitive in regard to support capacity expansion and retention
- Develop employer's branding via various channels
- Lead recruitment activities, career day event, job fair, collaboration with Disability Employment Department
Key Shared Accountabilities:
- Work together with all departments on recruiting and selecting candidate That is related to individual’s activities or individual activity
- Work with WF, C&B regarding JA, JE, JD, FTE budget
- Work with OL&D regarding the collaboration programme with targeted university/institute in Northern area
- Work with PANDORA HQ for new project initiative
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HROD, Political Science, Business Administration or related field
- Direct experience in succession management, preferably minimum 5 years as a manager
- Ability to handle recruitment activities in huge demand
- Familiar with HR, Finance, IT, Planning & Procurement hiring
- Have knowledge in JD writing, job evaluation, job analysis , workforce planning and salary proposal
- Good English communication and self-confident
- Strong leadership, initiative and out of the box
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).