Senior Manager Motor / Non Motor Claims - Insurance Industry
Talent Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242826
- Monitor daily transactions and Monthly transactions between Company report and Bank report.
- Settlement, Void, Refund, Chargeback for daily transactions.
- Prepare Payment document for customer, completeness and timeliness for customer satisfaction.
- Contact with customer to serve their need and get feedback.
- Contact other bank for keep bank document.
- Coordinate with other department related to accounting document and report.
- Other assignments related to account and customer.
- Efficiently manage cash flow of the company, including daily and money of all payment channel.
- Prepare and review reconciliation of bank statements and Counter service through general ledger and clear the outstanding items correctly on a daily basis and at month end.
- Maintain a minimum cash balance to ensure that the company has sufficient funds and does not excessive funds
- Verify and ensure all Output VAT document and Output VAT report are handles accurately and properly.
- Prepare UAT(User Acceptance Testing Planning) and design test case, as well as review and finalize the test result.
- Provide support to Marketing team and Other Dept., when launching a new campaign.
- Male or Female / age 30 years old up
- Minimum education: BBA in Business, Accounting, Finance or any related.
- Good knowledge of Accounting/Finance if have experience in hire purchase is perfect.
- Experience of computerized accounting system or AS/400 is advantage.
- Ability to work independently,ability to work with strict timeliness, under pressure and high workload.
- Good coordination and problem solving skills.
- Additional duties as assigned.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Talent Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Talent Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Talent - the second largest recruitment company in Thailand, specialized in Mass and Executive recruitment for Insurance and Banking industries. With over 100 years of recruitment experience, combined with more than 25 dedicated professionals, we successfully placed 1,500 candidates in jobs during 2015.
We offer an intimate service, while providing solid inputs and ideas in support of our innovative workforce solutions. Our past success has proved our hiring techniques and process to be highly effective for the current competitive timeframe and job market.