TimeB Consulting Co., Ltd.
TimeB Consulting is a staffing services and recruiting firm headquartered in Thailand. With a team of experienced recruiters in the industry and our great leverage in engaging social media and related technology into our recruitment process, we can provide our clients the best possible matches.
Senior Manager/Director, Accounting
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001226907
Our client was founded in 2003 with an ambition to provide payment solutions tailored for the local needs of Asian and international businesses operating in Asia Pacific. Since inception the company managed to become the provider of choice for the major banking institutions as well as many largest merchants across the region.
- Leading the financial reporting team and managing day to day finance accounting team in Thailand, conversant with Thailand regulations.
- Timely preparation and review of monthly management report and financial statement to the local management as well as head office in Singapore, preferably experience with IFRS requirements.
- Assisting in Annual Budgeting and cash flow management
- Working closely with management and support business decision making and initiatives while ensuring accurate revenue and cost recognition.
- Liaising with local Auditors on audit and taxation matters, banks.
- Formulating and implementing strong internal control
- Experienced in Corporate Secretarial
- Other Ad-hoc duties assigned by management.
- Thai Nationality.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy and a qualified CPA with 10-15 years of relevant experience of which 3-5 years should have been spent in a managerial position.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software and good experience in computerized accounting system.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must be pro-active, hands-on, organized, meticulous with an eye for details and accuracy, have the ability to multi task.
- Prior working experience in audit will be advantageous.