Senior Manager Call Center & Customer Service 1 Position
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227301
Employer Ref. KSK
Job Description :
- Lead team to achieve the predefined productivity levels/KPIs/targets
- Increase quality and productivity of team via effective duty roaster and proactive quality assurance activities such as listening in, providing up to date materials and developing scripts to meet performance standards
- Analyze and monitor performance including carrying out corrective / preventive actions to address adverse trends
- Develop staff competency and identify talents / successors for critical positions
- Ensure compliance of all policies and procedures of the company, industry and central bank
- Manage complaints from agents and marketing
Job Specification :
- Thai nationality, male/female
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Minimum 5 years in supervisory position at Call Center or Customer Service
- Good command of English (speaking, writing and reading)
- Be able to use MS Office and MS Outlook
- Effective communication
Interested candidates, send comprehensive resume and a recent photo to by click "Apply Now"
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
1 Empire Tower, 39th Floor, South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
KSK Group Berhad, formerly known as Kurnia Asia Berhad, was incorporated on 16 February 2001. KSK Group is an investment holding company with a vision to be a diversified conglomerate. The Group's current core business is general insurance and it was also the previous owner that has built Kurnia Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad ("KIMB") into Malaysia's largest homegrown general insurance company with gross premium exceeding RM1 billion. After the disposal of KIMB, the Group currently focuses on growing its two general insurance operations in Indonesia and Thailand. In line with its vision to diversify, the Group has ventured into property development in 2013.
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited is a general insurance company that became part of the KSK Group in 2008. Since then, it has grown and built a strong brand name for itself with the support of its valued business partners and customers.