Asset World Hotel Co., Ltd.
Thailand has been well-known for the superior and exceptional service with the Thai hospitality in creating the memorable customer experience. We are proud to be part of this creation in delivering unsurpassed Thai hospitality to the world. In preserving the Thai hospitality with international standard, our hotel portfolio offers various styles to suit every need of discerning travelers from simplicity to luxurious.
Senior Manager / AVP Operational Accounting/ผู้จัดการอาวุโส / ผช. ผอ. ฝ่ายบัญชีปฎิบัติการ
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001358766
- Review and study business model, esp. for overseas property for better efficient model.
- Establish & develop mechanism at corporate level (AWL) to be able to manage hotels portfolio efficiently.
- Maintain timely and accurate financial statements and accounting records that are appropriate for the managements and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develop financial operating reports, such as annual plans, quarterly forecasts, periodic reviews and updates. Identify and investigate areas of concerns, support key decision making through those analysis.
- Review the company tax payments and yearly tax returns to ensure a compliance with local regulations.
- Review, Analyze, Defense (together with AM) on hotel performance, annual budget, and forecast.
- Work closely with AM team to drive growth and seek improvements in hotel operating results and coordinating financial planning, analysis and reporting.
- Monitor hotel cash flow status on a timely basis to ensure the hotel has an adequate fund for operation and meet with its financial obligations.
- Prepare hotel yearly performance test in accordance with terms and agreed benchmarks and keep executive management informed for any failure.
- Review and ensure the Fees and Expenses reimbursed by hotel operator are in according to the signed management agreement.
- Implement, develop and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Support and assist the hotel FC on cash managements, insurance program reviews and expense reductions to achieve competitive returns and ensure a strong capital structure and cash flow.
- Coordinate with external auditor for the year-end financial statement review and to ensure issuance of an unqualified opinion audit report.
- Response special assignment initiated by executive management to complete in timely manner.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives & priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals.
- Ensure staff members receive appropriate training and development.
- Prepare financial materials for boards of directors meeting and provide effective information.
1. Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting, CPA is favorable.
2. At least 5 years’ experience in Accounting of hotel industries
3. Fluent in English