Senior/Manager (Digital Marketing- Product Management)
True Corporation Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225552
- Develop and manage digital marketing strategy and budget.
- Develop and oversee a various digital marketing communication programs to support online marketing campaign, including search marketing,, social media, email marketing, viral, mobile, and immerging media to achieve or retain the leadership position and top of mind brand awareness
- Collaborate with strategic team to build brand preference on the Internet.
- Work with Marketing Communication team to develop and maintain a strong website content strategy
- Develop key performance indicators and operating goals and metrics. Track performance and develop and present reports on KPIs and program results.
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, social media sentimental and online share of voice against goals (ROI and KPIs) and competitors including propose the new creative ideas and advise the way to improve the better performance.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights and then utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field required. Master Degree or relevant advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years internet experience and related marketing experience and BA/BS or higher in related field
- A passion to discovering and implementing innovative digital marketing and technology
- Strong knowledge and experience of developing and managing interaction design, user interfaces, visual design and copy
- Proven knowledge of internet marketing tactics including of email, Web Analytic, social media, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Knowledge of web development and graphic design
- Knowledge of creative process of multimedia technologies (digital video production and animation) Internet technology
- Ability to think and act creatively, strategically, and tactically
- Work well with internal team and external team
- Sense of business environment, media environment of Telco business.
Interested persons should apply in person with a resume, transcript and a recent photo to the Human Resources at True Tower, Monday to Friday, between 9.00 am 4.00 pm; or mail your resume via APPLY NOW
TRUE Corporation Public Company Limited
18 TrueTower, Ratchadapisek Rd., Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to True Corporation Public Company Limited
About True Corporation Public Company Limited
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
together we can make it true