Senior Maintenance Engineer (Male only 1 position)
NGK CERAMICS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248851
- Responsible for factory facilities maintenance; including utility equipment.
- Proceed and Manage facilities investment, as well as improve design of the factory facilities.
- Supervise team members to achieve the optimal result in responsible area.
- Supervise team members and vendors regarding safety issues.
- Ensuring compliance with all related regulations (e.g. Factory Act, Environmental, and Safety).
- Coaching, ensuring, monitoring vendor’s performance.
- Proceed and Plan the maintenance plan.
- Manage spare parts of facilities.
- Thai Nationality, age between 30 – 39 years old. (Military exempted)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering; major in Electrical Engineer
- Minimum 5 year experiences in Automobile industry.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Must hold a Valid Engineer License.
- Supervisory experience in maintenance of facility section not less than 3 years.
- Able to work flexibly and can be onsite in non-working hour such as during holidays, or night-time.
- Able to work at the working site.
- Well understand the electrical drawing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, reporting, as well as meeting and good time management skills.
- Experience in vendor management.
- Knowledge of Safety and Health, as well as regulations of Factory Act.
- Experienced in using Microsoft office; Words, Excel, Power point.
- Must hold a valid Thai driving license.
Working Location : Asia Industrial Estate, Samutprakarn
For interested candidate, please submit your CV. In ENGLISH, stating present and expected salary together with recent photo by click “Apply Now” Tel. (02) 627-9112. or send your application form to
Papatthorn Krongkaew (Ms.)
23rd Floor, Unit 2331, M.Thai Tower,
All Seasons Place, 87 Wireless Road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.
All applications would be treated with the strictest confidentiality. The attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NGK CERAMICS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
About NGK CERAMICS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
NGK Ceramics (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of NGK Insulators, Ltd. who holds 59 consolidated companies and over 16 thousand employees in 17 countries worldwide, including USA, Europe, Asia and Africa as of March 2016 with nearly 100 years of business history in Japan. We are currently expanding our main business in Thailand. NGK Ceramics (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. has just established in 2015 to manufacture most-advanced ceramics products for purifying automotive exhaust, which serves improvement of global environment.
For more information about NGK, please visit our website
We are now looking for an outstanding candidate with excellent skills and future leaders to help us expanding the business growth in Thailand. We are pleased to invite you to join us and become a part of NGK family.