Senior Legal Officer
BOUTIQUE CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248144
- Draft, review, and revise contracts, agreements, and other documents including but not limited to preparing relevant licenses application for the business.
- Review marketing materials following with laws and company policies.
- Provide legal advice and opinion on legal matters to minimize exposure to liabilities and disputes.
- Prepare legal documents for routine legal works and projects.
- Prepare documents for establishing new companies.
- Manage and control legal corporate works.
- Perform company secretary works.
- Liaise with other function to smoothen legal transactions.
- Liaise within Legal team to coordinate matters and ensure consistency of support within legal team and business.
- Other legal work as and when assigned.
Required Qualification & Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Law.
- At least 3 years working experience in either a commercial law firm or as in-house counsel for a company in a relevant field.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Proven leadership skills and able to work either independently or as a team.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, problem solving and time management skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BOUTIQUE CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
About BOUTIQUE CORPORATION PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
Founded in 2004, the Boutique Group of Companies has rapidly evolved into one of Thailand’s leading developers in the limited service hospitality sector with a proven track record of developing high quality projects in partnership with some of the world’s leading property groups. We also have a substantial presence in the condominium, retail and food service segments in Thailand.
Boutique’s existing hotel portfolio includes 6 properties with over 1,000 rooms - 4 Citadines and 1 Oakwood properties in Bangkok, and a hotel in Pattaya. Our first foray into retail, Rain Hill 47, a community mall on Sukhumvit Soi 47 in Bangkok, won 2 awards from the Thailand Property Awards in 2012. More recently, Boutique entered into the condominium sector with Treetops Pattaya offering 252 condominium units for sale and we became the master franchisee for Marugame Seimen, Japan's number one udon chain, with 26 stores now open in Thailand.
New projects are under development now in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, and Chiang Mai while Boutique is also providing third party development services on five other projects in the country. To support our continued expansion, we are seeking talented people who desire to be a part of a small, fast growing team and a dynamic organization.