Senior/Lead Brand Manager (Skin Care, Luxury Brand)
Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229134
Employer Ref. 506306
- Well-known product category
- Work Central BKK
About Our Client
Our Client is a Multinational Company whose brands have served and entertained consumers all around the world for close to a century. They are currently looking for a Group Brand Manager to be part of their team in Bangkok, to bring their presence in Thailand to the next level
As the "Group Brand Manager" of the biggest portfolio, you are accountable for the following:
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans for assigned brands including responsible NPD, ATL, BTL, TVC
- Maintain constant communication with BU Lead-Marketing Manager, and Regional Marketing team to share expertise of the local market as well as identify synergies, alignment, best practices and opportunities within the country
- Develop and execute an effective PR and communications strategy for assigned brands to stakeholders and consumers
- Responsible for pricing, following regional guidelines, and quotas in conjunction with sales
- Select the line by channel/customer and manage product information, validate translations and localization of creative assets
- Develop the right marketing / promotion mix and design the right resources allocations in achieving short-term and long-term top-line and bottom-line targets
- Drive the execution of brand retail activation plans, by collaborating with the Consumer
- Launch new products from beginning to end
- Management to ensure timely launches / commercialization
- Set relevant Key Performance Indicators and monitor brand performance
The Successful Applicant
You must be a degree holder who has strong understanding of the Thai retail space (Department Store and Hypermarkets) in the lifestyle / luxury / cosmetics / FMCG category. You must have extensive experience in Marketing, Branding or Trade Marketing with great commercial mindset and analytical skills
Full proficiency in English and Thai are compulsory
What's on Offer
Great compensation package as well as high year-end bonus pay. You will have great autonomy in your work as well as a chance to travel overseas
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle to senior management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.