Senior Key Account Executive (Acuvue) (Phuket)
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197560
- Achieve sales objectives in existing assigned accounts including forecast, sales increase by key brands, Acuvue’s market share while growing the category
- Develop and execute annual account business plan that addresses customer & company objectives. These include outlet execution of programs for major accounts with tracking matrix with the objective of growing the CL category
- Develop strong customer relationships & partnerships across all levels & identifies key opportunities to further build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure business directions are aligned & company is partner of choice.
- Manage co-op budget within guidelines, recommending avenues to optimize spends and to achieve positive business results.
- Monitor results of all programs and makes future recommendations for improved account sales performance.
- Analyze market opportunity by major account and implements programs to increase company market share.
- Provide communication and coordination of all account plans with internal sales organization, partners and customers to ensure timely execution of all programs within company policy.
- Participate in the development of effective distribution and inventory system and procedures to service major accounts.
- Master/Bachelor’s degree
- 3 -4 years of proven sales track record
- Strong understanding of building strategic partnerships with customers across all levels, HQ & store levels.
- Experience handling accounts preferably with basic knowledge of sales, brand & category management
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of sales applications & principles, PC skills – advanced Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, written & oral communication skills, strong analytical skills with ability to be detailed yet strategic
- Proactive, innovative, independent worker, has initiative, excellent team player with strong commitment to drive business result
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
About Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson has more than 250 companies located in 57 countries around the world. Our Family of Companies is organized into several business segments comprised of franchises and therapeutic categories; Consumer , Medical Devices & Diagnostics , and Pharmaceuticals.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.