Senior / Junior / Accountant
Technip Engineering (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255989
- Applies strategies to analyze financial statements and uses related information in budget preparation.
- Identifies the appropriate budgeting strategies for a variety of situations.
- Identifies issues, problems or opportunities and determines if action is needed.
- Gathers and complies data using various data collection techniques.
- Cleary documents sources and validates the accuracy of data/information to resolve inconsistencies.
- Analyzes and investigates up-to-date information from various sources and various formats.
- Identifies trends in data.
- Seeks additional resources when gaps and inconsistencies or variances in data are found.
- Reviews information and data being used to generate forecasts.
- Conducts analysis utilizing various forecasting tools and methodologies to assess actual performance and quantify risks.
- Reviews forecasts for accuracy.
- Prepares forecasting reports/ communications and disseminates them to various stakeholder groups as required.
- Very good in using Excel spreadsheet
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or any related field.
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience for Senior Accountant, four to ten (4-10) years’ experience for Junior Accountant and zero to three (0-3) for Accountant.
- Broad knowledge and experience in all areas Budgeting, Forecasting and Management Reporting including leading practices.
- Knowledge and experience in budgeting and forecasting models, tools and techniques.
About Technip Engineering (Thailand) Ltd.
Technip is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for energy industry. From the deepest Subsea oil and gas developments to the largest and the most complex Offshore and Onshore infrastructures, our 40,000 people are constantly offering the best solutions and most innovative technologies to meet the world’s energy challenges.
To support the dynamic expansion of Operations in Thailand, we are looking for talented men and women who will share our enthusiasm for what we achieve and contribute to build the future.
Highly Self-motivated individuals who are seeking career development opportunities are invited to join our expanding operations in Thailand. Positions are available in our Bangkok and Rayong Offices for:-