Senior Jewelry Designer นักออกแบบอัญมณีระดับสูง LAMPHUN
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215534
Sahapat Industrial Estate-A.Maung, Lamphun
- Design the jewelry with the program of Matrix, Rhinoceros, Jewel CAD, Art Cam as per client and company’ s orders
- Design the wax model with CNC, 3D program
- Coordinate with both internal and external organisations
- Able to use the basic of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator
- Bachelor’s Degree of Jewelry Design or related fields
- 4+ year experience in Jewelry design
- Able to use Matrix ,Rhinoceros ,Jewel CAD ,Art Cam or other related programs
- Have basic skills of Adobe Photoshop ,Adobe illustrator ได้
- Be Creative in Jewelry designing
- Good communication skills in English both of spoken & written
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Able to live in Lamphun province
- 20,000 – 25,000 THB
Our client is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of stamped and cast jewellery.
The company operates through those two divisions, employing world-class manufacturing techniques, to develop a relevant generic collection as well as customer's exclusive lines in its own factory based in the North of Thailand.
Offering an unrivalled breadth of services and expertise, client's services comprise of sales, design, rapid prototyping, manufacturing, and quality control; all fully supported by a dedicated customer service function throughout the entire supply process.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.