Senior IT Systems Administrator (SEA)
MAHLE Services (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229407
Reports to: IT Manager,SEA
Level :Senior Officer
Plan, implement, oversee and maintain servers and network infrastructures and projects in SEA region.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls.
- Proactively manage and maintain server, network and firewall systems
- Administer and support core Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and VMware technologies
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment
- Define and document best practices and support procedures
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
- Assist with hardware, firewall, telecom and software vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiations Mentor / cross train team members on existing and new technologies
- Carry out special tasks at Management's direction
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area) preferred.
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server (2003/2008) Windows7,8,10
- Managing Windows Server infrastructure
- Managing deployments/rollouts
- Managing Citrix/Terminal Server installations
- Managing server virtualization technologies like VMware Server/ESX
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- Cisco Certified Network Associate or Professional -CCNA/ CCNP MCITP Server
- Group Policy design and configuration
- Microsoft IIS administration and configuration
- Microsoft Dynamic, Lotus Notes, SQL
- Linux administration
- Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues including back bone infrastructure issues
- LAN Routing and Switching design, configuration and troubleshooting (VLANs, IP Subnetting, 802.1Q trunks)
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
- Must be a team player
- provident fund
- Fixed 1 month bonus
- annual salary increment
- health & dental coverage
- health check up
- life insurance
- family health benefit
- monetary support
- welfare loan
- bus service (Bangna, Onnuch, Srinakarin, Paknam, Bangplee)
- A/C canteen and food allowance
- training & development program
- new year party
- domestic staff outing
- long term working reward
If you are interested, please kindly send your resume via APPLY NOW
We offer a stable environment and competitive salary and benefits, including provident fund, several months bonus, health & dental coverage, life insurance, family health benefit, various monetary support, etc.This position is based in our office in Kingkaew Road, Samutprakarn.
If you are interested in our challenging position, please send us English resume with expected salary or contact us for more information.
Human Resources Department
67 Moo11, Soi King Kaew33, King Kaew road, Rachatewa, Bangplee, Samutprakarn 10540
02-7389031-6 ext.3702 Khun Panjaporn
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MAHLE Services (Thailand) Ltd.
About MAHLE Services (Thailand) Ltd.
MAHLE is a Top 30 automotive Supplier worldwide and a leading development partner for car makers. We have been producing automotive parts and filtration systems in Thailand for over 30 years.