SENIOR IT SUPPORT OFFICER
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236590
Employer Ref. 365DBSRS
PRTR Technical Recruitment is searching for a Senior IT Support Officer for a company with their head office in Khan Na Yao / Saphan Sung district. The company has recently become part of a joint venture with a large globalcompany to expand and open outlets across Thailand between 2017 and 2019.
The company is part of the Automotive industry. We are looking for IT Support Officersthat have the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Technical certifications or formal industry training in Microsoft or Networking technology.
- Working knowledge to maintain and drive continuous improvementsfor on-site infrastructure. (E.G Server rooms, Networks and Security).
- Previous involvement in a project to implement an ERP System. (Any Support Level).
- Working knowledge in multiple architecture domains (technology, data, mobile) is recommended
- Experience working withinindustrial / retail / warehouse or distribution center environment.
- Experience of POS structure & systems for retail businesses would be an advantage.
- English skills are required in this position.
There are some exciting times for this company and this IT position holds some very exciting opportunities to grow. There are also opportunities to travel around Thailand with all expenses paid. We look forward to reading your application.
Interviews will be held in November.
Interested applicants should apply with their up to date CV and salary expectations by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.