Senior IT Security Architect
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220580
Employer Ref. 844500/001
The Senior IT Security Architect will provide the highest quality of delivery and support services to our customers in support of the Cyber Security Unit. The primary function of this role is to be responsible for designing, implementing and supporting security architecture and solutions for our customers.
About the Senior IT Security Architect role:
The security architect is the person who is responsible for maintaining the security of a company's computer system. You must think like a hacker would, because you must anticipate all of the moves and tactics that hackers will use to try and gain unauthorised access to the company's systems.
- Implement security standards, processes and procedures, and guidelines for the organisation
- Ensure and monitor security compliance with Company standards, government rules and regulations
- Create an information security awareness program to ensure staff members across the organisation understand the trade-off between risk and return
- Coordinate with technology and business groups to assess, implement, and monitor IT-related security risks/hazards
To succeed in this role, you will need a minimum of 5 years' experience in IT security fields and strong application and security architecture knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or similar Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Understanding of IT security threats and their protection options
- Understanding of network topology, and network security concept
- Understanding of IT security risk assessment and management concepts
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle in a large enterprise environment
- Hands-on experience as a security practitioner, implementing a variety of solutions across multiple disciplines
- Experience architecting solutions with a concentrated focus on security
- Experience with commercial and open source security applications and technologies (e.g. malware prevention, DLP, IDS/IPS, cryptography, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, authentication and authorisation)
- Experience with security aspects of mobile applications, and cloud-based products
- Knowledge and understanding across a wide breadth of technology domains, with the ability to quickly assimilate the inter-relationships various disciplines
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to parse requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated individual that is willing to develop the solutions on their own
The company is one of the largest and most innovative players in its field in Thailand, and is focusing on the security of the information of its clients. It is offering a unique opportunity for a Senior IT Security Architect to evolve in this challenging field of expertise.
If you think you are up for the challenge and that you fit the profile, please do not hesitate to apply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.