Senior IT Manager Job (Electronics Manufacturing), Chonburi, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214164
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international electronics manufacturer in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking an information technology (IT) professional with at least 10 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry for the job of Senior IT Manager. The job is based in Chonburi, Thailand.
The Senior IT Manager will manage MES (Manufacturing Execution System) resources, composed of Business Analysts, Project Managers and Contractors, in terms of goals, tasks, priorities, schedules, performance, processes, as well as guidance on systems configuration, design, architecture, implementation, testing, roll-out and post-support. Provides general IT-related support for users by coordinating and interfacing IT Infrastructure and Helpdesk organizations.
- Manage MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and automation team resource allocation on projects prioritized by the IT Steering Committee
- Ensure software development processes are being followed, such as compliance to key project phase deliverables and IT General Controls
- Manage project plans (or co-manage with project manager) for major projects
- Manage deployment of new applications and enhancements across the organization
- Manage the team that provides support to deployed systems in factory
- Manage the business analysts that are responsible for gathering requirements and modelling these requirements into the MES system
- Collaborate with other manufacturing organizations to effectively gather business requirements and execute on those requirements
- Coordinate with the IT Infrastructure teams of the Corporate office and for support provision, projects implementation, maintenance, problem solving, corrective action and issue prevention
- Provide guidance and direction through leadership, mentoring, and career planning support to the IT MES and Automation team
- Ensure that the company’s commitment on environmental management, health and safety is observed and performed
- Be aware of the company’s quality and environmental policies
- Thai National
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer or engineering-related course
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience in the electronics or semiconductor industry
- A minimum of 5 years’ leadership experience with a team doing systems analysis, development, and support
- Must have experience working on major multi-man-month projects involving cross-functional teams
- Must have experience managing an applications development/support team
- ITIL V3 certification is an advantage
- Strong understanding of industry-standard technical practices and emerging technologies
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation communication skills in English
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.