Senior IS Manager/Senior IS Manager
Bupa Health Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258720
- Lead and manage Business Analysis team, Application Development team, and Application Support team.
- Be the main responsible person for all aspects of software development and support, covering both in-house and outsourced application development
- Structure and improve policies, procedures and standards relating to system development and support.
- Ensure continuous delivery of system support to smooth company operation.
- Prioritize and manage SER (Service Enhancement Request).
- Liaise with business units to gather and analyze requirements into systematic functional specifications.
- Be the responsible person for all production applications including CAESAR application and database issues.
- Manage software development vendors (both local and overseas) to deliver the work and support on time with quality. Also negotiate with them on contract, price and SLA.
- Exercise effective project management practice to ensure system enhancement or IT projects launch within committed scope and timeline and to minimize the associated risks.
- Able to represent the project team and present the project progress to the Management team and related parties.
- Motivate, coach and appraise team members.
- Ensure that the provided services will meet with awareness Bupa’s related policies e.g. Information Governance, Health & Safety, etc.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Technology, Business IT or related fields
- Prove of certificates in the related fields
- Experience in leading application development or support team
- At least 10 years work experience, with proven records in business requirement gathering, analysis and design, system implementation and support
- Strong skills and proven experiences in project management
- Good knowledge with experiences in Change Management processes
- Experience in health insurance industry will be highly advantaged
- Experience in Agile Project Management is a plus.
- Experience in Oracle database, MS-SQL Server, SQL statements and PL/SQL would be advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skill and fast learning
- Business oriented and goal driven mindset
- Adaptive, Team work and Service mind
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Able to make decisions and recommendations under limited conditions
We offer excellent opportunities and competitive remuneration package for the successful candidates. Please submit your complete resume and short details of personal information, education and expected salary
Human Resources Department
Bupa Health Insurance (Thailand) PCL
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower, 14th - 15th Floor, North Sathorn Road,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 0-2-677-0000 Fax: 0-230-6500
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bupa Health Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About Bupa Health Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Bupa’ s purpose is to help people Live longer, Healthier, Happier lives
Bupa was set up to help prevent, relieve and cure sickness and ill-health of every kind. Today, our purpose remains the same. By investing in innovative services, like offering access to the very latest proven drugs and treatment, and our pioneering dementia care, we single-mindedly continue to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We specialize in healthcare alone and we believe our healthcare should be accessible to all.
In Thailand we have been established for over thirty years. We now have over 200,000 members and more than 2,000 organizations. With our local knowledge and Bupa's world-wide presence, we ensure that our members have access to some of the best ideas and innovations in the world as well as global health care expertise.
To make quality healthcare accessible, we guarantee lifetime renewal (as per Bupa policy) , enable cashless treatment with our medical card and have the medical network more than 300 in Thailand