Senior Internal Control & Legal
Lixil (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243901
- Develop standard agreements to serve company business and revise when appropriate.
- Work and liaise with Local and Regional Legal counsel on Corporate documents required by local law and related other country’s’ law.
- Set systematic process for company contracts or agreements
- Be a contact person who provides a preliminary advice or comments to all requested departments.
- Translate documents or agreements from English to Thai or vice versa when necessary.
- Track, check list and maintain all company contracts or agreements.
- Make sure that all company contracts or agreements are complied with company DOA.
- Analyze and identify risks and implications of how legal issues affect company.
- Train internal clients on legal and compliance issues associated with their roles and responsibilities
2. Corporate Matter
- Handling company secretary work through government offices or legal counselor both local and regional.
- Assist in all corporate matters and liaise with DBD, RD and other government sections.
- Ensure compliance to Commercial Code, Public Company Law, Foreign Business Act, BOI, etc.
- File, track and maintain all corporate documents.
- Manage information documentation system in order to ensure that documents are stored systematically and ready to be used at all time.
3. Internal Control / SOX Compliance
- Assist in communication with Regional and Corporate for J- SOX related.
- Deliver all SOX compliance related in Thailand, including review and control process for RCTS, Self Testing, Close GAP, etc.Monitor and track status of progress of self testing.
- Use Control point per SOX to ensure that good internal control is in place for all process at all time.
- Raise issue to management on timely manner and recommend process improvement in all area related to control point.
- As liaison on compliance on company policy and DOA.
- Communicate and ensure with operation that the approval process is consistent with delegation of Authority (DOA)
- Review and assess current DOA to ensure that existing approval process is robust and still maintain good control
- Review existing process and recommend for internal control process improvement, efficiency. Follow up and tracking process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, prefer Master’s degree in Accounting Business Admin. Experience in law is a plus. Audit experience with CPA is preferable.
- At least 4-5 years experience in reputation audit firm or law firms, prefer experience in internal control in multi-national companies
- Being fluent in both Thai and English language- reading, speaking and writing
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department (Recruitment Section)
LIXIL (Thailand) Public Company Limited
1/6 Moo 1, Phaholyothin Rd. Km.32,
Klongluang, Pathumthani 12120
Tel: 02-901-4455 # 1252 Fax: 02-901-3973
For more information please visit our website at:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lixil (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About Lixil (Thailand) Public Company Limited
LIXIL Corporation is one of the largest companies in the building materials and housing equipment industry, with its sales of over USD 13 billion and employees of approximately 60,000. With a headquarter in Tokyo, Japan, there are more than 17 regional offices, 83 branches, 287 sales offices, and 44 production sites for domestic sales and production under LIXIL across Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Middle East.
LIXIL’s vision is to become a global leader in the building materials and housing equipment industry. Through reputable brands such as American Standard, INAX, JADO, LIXIL, Tostem and TOEX, LIXIL offers broadest-in-industry categories of products with highest quality and leading-edge design, dedicated services and one-stop solution to best meet customers’ needs.
LIXIL Global Company, a subsidiary of LIXIL Corporation, is responsible for the Group’s business development outside of Japan and aims to play a major role in establishing the Group as the global leader in this field. Overseas sales and production are conducted in more than 27 countries.
LIXIL ASEAN consists of 18 entities under LIXIL Global Company in Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia, India, and other Asian countries with more than 12,000 employees. The regional business is overall profitable with combined sales revenue about $600 Million.