Senior Internal Audit
Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243313
Dextra Asia Co., Ltd. is looking for its Senior Internal Audit.
Under the supervision of the Internal Audit Manager, your primary responsibility will be to review and control corporate and internal policies and procedures to ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulations and management's instructions.
- Analyze and review corporate policies, procedures, regulations and accounting system
- Assess the risk of each business activities and related controls with the objective of improving operations
- Conduct compliance test, workflow analysis, system walkthrough, related document checks and analysis of each business process
- Provide internal audit report, conclusion of finding, recommendation and management action plan to improve each procedure, and report to internal audit manager for review
- Follow-up on the implementation of the audit recommendations and ensure that improvements are made to reduce the residual risks to appropriate levels
- Perform inventory and fixed asset observation
- Design, review and/or regularly update when appropriate the work instructions to maintain and improve productivity, quality and safety
- Improve continuously processes and revise costing procedure accordingly
- Assist manager to conduct year end substantive test of financial statements under TAS (Thai Accounting Standard)
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management
- Age: 25 - 35 years old.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or relate field.
- Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in internal or external audit field
- Able to work under pressure and good in communication skills
- Analytical thinking and detail oriented
- Good command of English both spoken and written
- Able to travel between the holding and the factory when necessary
** English Resume Only **
Interest candidate please send detail resume to
Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
5th Floor, Lumpini II Building,
247 Sarasin Road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
About Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
The Group: Dextra Group
Established in Thailand since 1983 by a group of French entrepreneurs and with operations in Hong Kong, China, India, UAE, USA, France and Brazil, Dextra Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered construction products for the building, civil and power industries. In addition to its core business, Dextra Group is also involved in other activities such as forwarding services and distribution of industrial products and equipment in Thailand, and distribution of plumbing products in Hong Kong. Dextra Group has been directly involved in supplying over 6,000 major construction or industrial projects worldwide and currently employs over 800 people and generates a turnover in excess of USD 100 million.