DB&B (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Senior Interior Designer (workplace interior design) - base in Singapore
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001211182
DB&B is constantly expanding across the region. We seek creative individuals with excellent skills in space planning and conceptualizing innovative corporate office design that accentuate our Client’s corporate image and provide their employees with a conducive and pleasant workplace.
Do you have a keen interest and passion in interior design? Do you stand out from a crowd and are able to adapt easily to a team environment? Are you a creative thinker? If you feel you possess the following pre-requisites, we want to hear from you!
Main Responsibilities include:
- Develop creative and well thought through design solutions
- Provide strategic thinking and analysis for a project being proposed
- Provide necessary presentation materials such as Powerpoint presentation slides, presentation packages etc. to present and sell creative solutions to client
- Support Project Leader in the project from beginning to the full completion of the project
- Ensure all design changes and solutions are well implemented and coordinated into the project design documentation
- Monitor design intent progression on site
- Lead and mentor the Junior Designers
- Assist Associate Director or Creative Director in managing interior designers’ schedule and deliverables
- other adhoc duties as assigned
- Min 5 years’ experience in corporate office design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or its equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of design detailing and construction methodology
- Able to work as part of a team independently; work under pressure and with a sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines
- Service-oriented with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, MS Office and/or 3D rendering software
- Good written and spoken English
- Working Location: Singapore
Interested job seekers are invited to send in your detailed resume with current & expected salary and a design portfolio. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.